We regularly review and update all our titles to make sure they’re fit-for-purpose and bring you the latest in content needs. In the last few weeks, the following titles were revamped and are now live:
- Complaint handling and regulated firms
- Conduct risk and treating customers fairly
- Risk Management
- Introduction to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Introduction to the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)
- Senior Management Arrangements, Systems & Controls
- Approved persons
Our team here at Unicorn work consistently to ensure your content is up-to-date with all the regulations and laws. Furthermore, Unicorn are now working in partnership with the FSTP team to provide new courses due out over the coming months. Find more information here.
When any of our content updates involve changing regulations, we will give you a synopsis of those changes.
Next titles up for review are:
- How to comply with the Data Protection Act
- Information security
- Complying with sanctions
- COBS Appropriateness
- COBS Essentials
- COBS Best execution
- COBS Client categorisation
- COBS Dealing and managing
- COBS Suitability
- Introduction to BCOBS & the PSRs (banking and building societies)
- MLRO Practical guidelines for money laundering prevention staff
If you have any comments, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!